Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
First of all, I would like to thank the people who inspired me to create this blog and start falling in love with writing all over again. I’m grateful to all my followers who appreciate my writing and help me improve everyday with there genuine suggestions. Thank you all. This award is really special. A special thanks to soundeagle.wordpress.com to consider me for such a special award.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
[Your speech goes here]
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- Insight. . . !
- Subhan Zein
- ~Cruising through my Life~
- The Front foot
- The Cranky Giraffe
- Diary of a Sad Widow
- I Heart Change
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!